The Italian Positive




Italian positive organ

This Italian Positive organ was built in the late 1600's by an unknown builder in the region of Naples, Italy. After being in storage for decades, it was in need of major restoration work. Robert Wech of Orgelbau Wech, Buchloe, Germany, did the technical and cosmetic restoration before it was shipped to Martin Pasi’s shop in Roy, WA. The pipe and tonal restoration was completed at the Pasi shop.